Jamie
Jamie asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 1 month ago

Will a huge fire stop the Corona virus ?

The great fire of London cleared the plague I was thinking to try a a very long deliberate fire in my garden but keep it under control the council is not strict on fires where I live 

That may kill all the viruses in your garden, but what about the rest of the world? You going to burn down London, Paris, New York, etc.? Within a day somebody in your neighborhood will sneeze and millions of virus particles will be wafted on the breeze and land in the ash pit that used to be your garden. Maybe you and Trump and Boris should just leave this to the scientists, darling.

fire + australia = australia + ash

australia + corona = corona + destroyed country 

so fire is worse than australia and corona is better that australia sooooooooo:

fire + corona = corona + fire

corona lives

• Oh, is THAT why Antifa and Black-Lives-Matter is burning everything down? What wonderfully publicly spirited fellows they all are.

• Zirp

nope                             

You have to throw yourself ONTO that fire.  Then I can guarantee that you will not die of corona virus.

try it. arghhhhhh