Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theatre · 2 months ago

Do you have to wear a face mask and wash hands in the craft the craft store?

I have been waiting for the local government to remove the 'compulsory face masks in public' rule so I can go out to the crafts store to buy my crafting supplies for christmas. In my old age, I've found it difficult to wear face mask for more than half a minute at a time it's to stressful for me.

Craft supplies are important too!

local gmt are rockheads,they shut down stores who do not comply in large esp blue areas of the country

I wear one only to purchase necesseties,the rest? like a

see all the wrong place democrats catterwaller'dont carebout da childred doya now?

the mask BS will go poof like the cheshire cats grin the day after biden gets bisoned

n upscale  hamburger and alckyhall drinking place? I do not plane to  buy anything from them,bsides,they take only orders over the  handheld tyrants,,walkin order just one burger? cant  they are stupid

STOP SPAMMING Consumer Electronics with your idiotic OFF topic crap.

• Ludwig

So - HOW OLD ARE YOU?  The answer you would get from me if it was my craft shop is to get out before I threw you out and buy things online if you need them.   

Yers. If you don't you'll be asked to leave. Why not order online, or ask the store if they allow curbside pickup? 

maybe you can skip the store and just get some from amazon