Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theatre · 2 months ago

Do you have to wear a face mask and wash hands in the craft the craft store?

I have been waiting for the local government to remove the 'compulsory face masks in public' rule so I can go out to the crafts store to buy my crafting supplies for christmas. In my old age, I've found it difficult to wear face mask for more than half a minute at a time it's to stressful for me.

Craft supplies are important too!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

local gmt are rockheads,they shut down stores who do not comply in large esp blue areas of the country

I wear one only to purchase necesseties,the rest? like a

see all the wrong place democrats catterwaller'dont carebout da childred doya now?

the mask BS will go poof like the cheshire cats grin the day after biden gets bisoned

n upscale  hamburger and alckyhall drinking place? I do not plane to  buy anything from them,bsides,they take only orders over the  handheld tyrants,,walkin order just one burger? cant  they are stupid

• 2 months ago

STOP SPAMMING Consumer Electronics with your idiotic OFF topic crap.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So - HOW OLD ARE YOU?  The answer you would get from me if it was my craft shop is to get out before I threw you out and buy things online if you need them.   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yers. If you don't you'll be asked to leave. Why not order online, or ask the store if they allow curbside pickup? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

maybe you can skip the store and just get some from amazon

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.