Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

What do I do with my parents who would not let me to get that fade?

If you're an adult, move out.  If you're a child, count the days until you can move out.

do it anyway, it's only hair, it will grow back.

Thank them for their wisdom!

Honestly i have no clue. It's not that bad and if you want good future hair health then no fade is better. But it might just be that you think it looks cool. but trust me you'll probably look back and cringe. SO... Enjoy yourself kid. If they say no then just get one when you can. If you like it, keep it if not then well who knows.

• art

is this all over a haircut - good grief, just grow up

not much you can do but wait till youre 18 and then get it

Tell them that you're just a troll with nothing else in your life and I'm sure they'll relent.

• mokrie

DO with them? You obey their rules until you move out and pay your own bills. 

Hang in until you reach majority (18 or 21) and are self supporting, then get the haircut you want. You can't be in charge when someone else is paying the bills.

Wait until you've grown up, start making money, move out and do whatever the f uck you want.