How do I find one of those small plug-in stove tops which is RIDICULOUSLY HOT?

I need an extremely hot electric burner to cook my steaks as if its on a very strong commercial gas stove top.

What range of power should I look for? specifications? etc

4 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    An induction burner might work for you. Anything that plugs into a wall outlet, however, can only produce a limited amount of heat because of the capacity of the house wiring. A large burner on an electric stove will produce more heat and use more power

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Coleman makes such devices. Just look for the ones with the highest wattage. 

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Id go to the closet out door camping store and buy a Colemans. I got a single burner one that uses those small cans of propane, I just like cooking over fire cause you can control the heat better.

  • Anton
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    Higher wattage for the burner, hotter it can go.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.