Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I’m 18 and I just registered to vote as a Republican, I will be voting for Donald Trump. Does this bother you?

Not a bit. Welcome aboard, young man.

No. But it's interesting you guys hope to bother us. I wonder if the desire to upset people is related to the conservatives enlarged tight amygdalas 

Did ur dad tell u to say that

Look we got a badass over here 

You fell for the brainwashing, kid. 

It doesn't bother me as long you understand the issues affecting the country; have not been influenced by the lies and propaganda of either party and if you genuinely believe Trump's policies for solving the country's problems are more sustainable and socially responsible than those of the Democrats. Have you actually compared the policies of the different parties? If not, you do not have a basis for reaching a decision.

If you have done your research and truly believe a Republican vote is best for the country, then you should vote for them.

No... that means you are smart.

I voted for trump in 2016

TRUMP 2020.............