If my boyfriend accidentally came in me, what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

We always use condom but the condom broke and he accidentally came in me , I am 25 years old , my monthly cycle is quite regular ,  first day of my period was on  8th of September and it normally last for 7 days ,  last time we had sex was this Tuesday , is it too late to take EC , I’m really worried , please help , thank you.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Not enough info to answer

• MissA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I'd take the EC.  It's later than ideal but no so late as to be worthless, and you're probably right around the best time in your cycle to get pregnant.

• 1 month ago

Although your chances are not high, there is always a chance that once he climaxes in you without any protection being used that you could become pregnant. Even with a condom that chance remains as they are not 100% effective. Always keep that in mind.

• 1 month ago

if your period started at 8th sep than end 14th sep r8? and you do sex 15th? no dear u have no chance of pregnancy... best of luck

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

See there young teenagers, even at 25 yrs. of age you are still too young (in this case) to be responsible and make or have adult responsibilities.........think before you sleep and/or engage in sexual activity. It's like buying insurance after the house burns down or car is wrecked and them want to make a claim, it want work!

• 1 month ago

Way too late to take Plan B or EC. 

If your cycle is normally 30 days long,  your likely fertility window is  starting tomorrow (21st) , so there's less likelihood that sperm would still be viable at ovulation. Sperm can live for about 5 days and you are at the end of the time period.

You can use a fertility calendar to figure out your fertility window:

https://www.webmd.com/baby/healthtool-ovulation-ca...

Unfortunately, at this point the best you can do is try to relax.  Stress will delay your next period.  Just weight it out and hope for the best. 

You might also want to book an appointment with an ob/gyn to discuss starting some other form of birth control.  Condoms work great -- until the don't.  If you are that freaked out about getting pregnant, you'd be wise to consider using a spermicide in addition to condoms or consider the pill, IUD, injection or implant.  

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is now too late to use Plan B, so all you can do is hope.   For the future, in fact for tomorrow: get yourself onto some sort of long-term contraception.

Any act of unprotected sex, even if the man did not climax inside you, might lead to pregnancy. That is the assumption you must make every time you have sex - no exceptions. Sure, it is unlikely at certain times of your month, and unlikely if the man does not climax inside you. But you want more certainty than 'unlikely'.

Put it another way, even a 1% chance could end up with you being 100% pregnant.  There is no 25% or 50% in pregnancy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You actually did not mention the most important information about your cycle.

How many days from the first day of one cycle until the first day of another cycle.

How many days you bleed does not matter.  That does not determine when you might ovulate.  

Ovulation happens ABOUT 14 days BEFORE the next period.  You didn't mention WHEN your next period is due or say how many days are between your periods.

No matter what, it is too late to use EC.  You need to do that within 72 hours - and sooner is better.  It is past 72 hours - so it is now too late. 

Ovulation can be early or late during any cycle.  Pregnancy is possible, but even when conception happens, sometimes implantation fails.  Even women trying to get pregnant only have about a 25% chance each cycle.

Maybe you will get lucky and nothing will happen.

• 1 month ago

Tuesday was the15th, your period starts your cycle and it was on the 8th, your fertile cycle started around the 16th and you will ovulate tomorrow (21st). Sperm can live in your body for up to 5 days. Tuesday the 15th was a pretty low risk day for you by the calculator but there is an outside chance you might have gotten pregnant. It is too late for EC, that window closed on the 18th, you should start your next period around the 6th of October. if you don't get it within a day or two of that, you'll want to get a pregnancy test. Good Luck.

*You said you were extremely regular so I went with a 28 day cycle which is the most common. A 24 day cycle would have you more in the red zone for fertility.

• 1 month ago

It's too late to get a morning after pill. Why did you not go out and get it ASAP? How did you just sit there and let it slide knowing that you dont want to become pregnant.

It is possible to be pregnant. Only a pregnancy test will tell. If you do not get your next period, take the pregnancy test.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.