Is everyone who believes in water baptism on their way to hell in unbelief (Rev 21:8) since one baptism (Eph 4:5) that Jesus does (Jn 1:33)?

WATER BAPTISM WAS ONLY (((SENT))) TO JOHN (JOHN 1:33) AS A TEMPORARY TOOL UNDER THE LAW ADMINISTERED TO PEOPLE WHO

"REPENTED" AND "BELIEVED JESUS WAS COMING" (ACTS 19:4).

BUT JOHN SAID IN JOHN 1:33 

"And I knew him not: but he that (((SENT ME))) to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is (((HE))) which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost."

THE "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5)!

WHY ARE TODAY'S CHRISTIANS "DENYING THE POWER OF GOD" (II TIM 3:5) TO BAPTIZE THEM WHEN JESUS DOES THE "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5) "WITH THE HOLY GHOST" (JOHN 1:33)?

DON'T THEY KNOW PSALM 18:30 SAYS

"AS FOR GOD, HIS WAY IS PERFECT?"

WITH PROVERBS 30: 6 SAYING

"Add thou not unto his words, lest he rebuke thee, and thou be found a liar?"

WHY ARE TODAY'S CHRISTIANS DISOBEYING GOD YET BELIEVE THEY'RE A CHRISTIAN (I  JOHN 2:3-5)?

Nope.  Jesus believed in baptism by immersion.  He had his followers baptize by immersion.  He commanded his apostles to baptize by immersion after his resurrection.  You really need to give up your gospel hobby and just follow what the scriptures say.

• User

According to the Bible:

- Jesus was water baptized. Is he on his way to Hell in unbelief?

- Paul the Apostle was water baptized. Is he on his way to Hell in unbelief?

- Jesus' hand-picked apostles baptized people. Are all of them on their way to Hell in unbelief?

Or

in other words

which should I believe?

You

or the Bible?

Simple answer.  WE simply accept Jesus' own words in Mark 16:16 as absolute in complete BELIEF.

John 3:5, KJV: "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." ... John 3:5, CSB: "Jesus answered, "Truly I tell you, unless someone is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."

• Steven

Jesus will rescerect whom He pleases and will not reserect whom He pleases because He is the reserection and the life and He is the Author and finisher of our faith. And whom He says comes back which i have seen on video comes back and whom He says does not until the rapture that will happen becaseu it is He who is the reserection. And this is true Jesus' body never saw decay.