Christians. Did God create Christians on one assembly line, and atheist on another? Or did He create everybody equel ?  Please see details.?

Christians don't seem, or want to admit that atheist / gays / etc were created on the same assembly line (So to speak ) as every other person. We were all created by the same God in His image with the same morels written in our hearts. It is just that some atheist ALONG with some Christians  ALONG with other religious demonations deveate from those morels sometimes. It is a human trait to screw up. It seems that Christians get a big thrill out of kicking everybody in the groin except themelves.

@ Koi That was exactlly what was said on a Christian documentary once. We were all created by God period.

Nice to see a question showing tolerance and openness. Yes, we are all similar and we all enter this life with no preconceived ideas. How we grow is based to a great degree on our exposures in early childhood and how those teachings compared to the world as we see it. Teasing and taunting each other is a complete waste of time.

• Otto

The Bible tells us that God created Adam and Eve perfect !

• .

There are different (family) upbringings and backgrounds.  

For better or for worse, Christianity forges a commonality of sorts.  

I let them enjoy what they can, without thinking that it interferes with equality or social studies (justice) too much.

Hey Carmen.  Any legit evidence for your cult claims?  

NO??

That's what we thought.

NEXT!

• Carmen

People aren't born Christians. They become Christians because they recognize that they can't do it on their own and they need to be saved. God transforms us and we become Christians. Many Christians started out as atheists. 

We were all created in his perfect image. 

I find it unavoidable to notice that God never wanted most people. Gay does not prevent salvation. God is very active in my life. I'm a bisexual. A part of what you are contemplating would benefit is you knew the Gospel better. It's not about brownie points for being whatever people think is good. It's about trusting in Jesus Christ and the promises of God. If you want a Biblical covenant where you have to be perfect, try the Laws of Moses, but I wouldn't suggest sticking with it because it demands perfection, perfect behavior according to those laws.

• Mike

Most atheists were believers, they simply realized the truth that there is no proof any gods exist.

• Steven

I have heard it said in one  version of the bible that all things are lawful. So I do believe you are made great and you are made small depending on the Author and finisher of your faith. Which is Jesus Christ.

There are only two kinds of people in the world: sinners who have been saved and sinners who have not been saved.