Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Are Jews gods chosen people?

I have heard many Christian preachers say that jews are all gods people.Galatians 3:28 doesn’t says different.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" 

Daystar preachers say it but I don’t believe that God loves us all

The Jews will always be known as God's "Chosen People", but unfortunately, due to their explicit rejection of Jesus Christ and his Gospel, they are not even included in the ranks of today's "People of God".

“Anonymous”, that Jews through their culture and shared social values still continue to observe aspects of their ancient covenants with divinity is evidenced in the fact that we have just begun the Jewish New Year 5781 following Rosh Hashanah (in Hebrew literally, “head of the year”). Rosh Hashanah is the first of the High Holidays or Yamim Noraim (“Days of Awe”), celebrated ten days before Yom Kippur (in Hebrew, “Day of Atonement”). Mature Messianic Jews and Christian believers hold that the earlier observances to acknowledge the judgment and mercies of GOD have been elevated through the Incarnation and sacrifice of divinity as Jesus Christ who is to be acknowledged as having died in the crucifixion and was resurrected from the dead for the remission of sin on the earth. As in the Bible and other holy writings, all of human history and the entire range of contact and relationship between GOD as Creator and mankind as the created comes into view. The Sabbath for divine rest that is shared with mankind was established among the Jews as an emblem and token of their sanctification (i.e., being set apart to serve divinity). Sabbath-keeping has its value through divine promise and sovereign grace. Many argue that properly understood, the Sabbath appears according to provisions of natural law (the rising and setting of the sun; from sundown to sundown) rather than man-made law, and the Sabbath may not be legislated by churches, governments, and other human institutions. Moses and the mixed multitude of Gentiles who left Egypt and crossed the Red sea on dry land together would witness the manna that fell for 40 years, the pillar of cloud over their camp by day, and the pillar of fire over their camp by night along with the blessing or the curse that would appear for their observance of the Sabbath. Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible, and Great Is Thy Faithfulness, a selection from the music ministry of Wintley Phipps:

(1.) Exodus 31: 12-17, King James Version (KJV): 12 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. 14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. 16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

(2.) Jeremiah 31: 31-37, KJV: 31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name: 36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. 37 Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.

(3.) Hebrews 10: 14-23, KJV: 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, 16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. 19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

(4.) Isaiah 58: 13-14, KJV: 13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

There is far more that should be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended. (For example, (5.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvwyLnHtXZ8

Youtube thumbnail

.) Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful. Be it unto you according to your faith.

Image downloaded 11:15 AM, September 20, 2020 @ https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&c...

covenant&simid=608037386455548546&ck=8BEC8E58744958E9AB480E10FB0C2FF0&selectedIndex=23&FORM=IRPRST&ajaxhist=0

THE BLACK PHOENIX

Washington, DC

Source(s): Excerpt from "Our High Calling" where the Sabbath of Creation identified is in perpetual covenant by the 7th Day Adventist Prophetess Ellen G. White.

The Jewish people are chosen by God to bring His Word into the world (done), to have Jesus come into the world through them (done), and to have the land of Israel (ongoing today).  Jewish people still need to believe in Jesus in order to avoid hell, like all people.  And Jewish believers and non-Jewish believers are equal in Christ, that is what Galatians 3:28 means.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. It is too late to be saved, after death.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven

• Otto

The Jews are no more God's chosen people. Read what Jesus says.

No.

The ancient Israelites at one time were God’s chosen people. They were chosen to bring the messiah into the world. That was the message to Abraham (Gen 22:18; Gal 3:8). They were physically born into it. Once that purpose was served, they weren't any more special than anyone else (Gal 3:28). In fact, those Jews (modern Hebrews) who dismiss Jesus' sacrifice for them will be harshly judged accordingly (Heb 10:28-31).

You should know that God made them his chosen people as part of a deal or bargain (a covenant, ca. 1500 BC) he offered them where IF they obeyed him, they would be his chosen people.  There was no coercion, and they willingly accepted the offer (Ex 19:3-8).  However later they quit obeying him and so God called off the deal (Jer 31:31-32; ca. 600 BC).  They were no longer his chosen people at that time.

Today, “spiritual Israel” are God’s chosen people. “Israel” has been redefined. It is compared to an olive tree where unbelieving Jews (i.e. those not believing in Jesus) were replaced by believing Gentiles (Rom 9:6; 11:16-24). This new group of Jewish and Gentile believers (Eph 2:11-12), Christ’s church, is now God’s chosen people (1Pet 2:9); not a physical Israel like in the past, but a “spiritual Israel”. They are born into it spiritually through baptism (Jn 3:5; Rom 6:3-4).

Lubavitchers are chosen.

Source(s): Rebbe moshiach come!

Gods people are the one who Listen and put into action his words