Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Will the covid vaccination have the RFID chips and mark of the beast in it ?

I very seriously doubt it.

No, that's just the paranoid rantings of conspiracy theorists.  Nowhere does the Bible say that the mark of the beast would be inside your upper arm. Microchips are inserted in a completely different way than vaccinations are given. It's a different size needle (microchips require huge needles)  and a different angle of delivery.   Do you think the Bible was wrong when it specified hand and forehead?

• Med 10

I'm not getting the vaccine so I am not going to worry about it. I don't believe all the lieing things/ hype  that have been said and done, so I wouldn't be supprised if they wouldn't   pull a stunt like that. Bill Gates would love that. I just read yesterday that at least 1/3 of the counted COVID deaths were actually untrue and was caused by other complications

• .

Probably - something like that, it won't work, and it will be harmful.

No, they already have that in your phone.

How to get any chip through that small a needle?