Heart burn ?

Dose anyone know if I need to go to the doctors at tonight I had heartburn but it’s still not gone but getting worried 

• 1465

Dissolve a pinch of sea salt on your tongue followed by 16 oz of water.

While this should be done before eating, it might help fix the problem after.

The pancreas breaks down salt into "sodium" and "chloride". The chloride is used to make hydrochloric acid to help break down food for assimilation. The sodium is used to make a mild bicarbonate solution that protects the stomach from the burning effects of the acid.

When the medical profession demonizes salt without justification, and people avoid it like the plague, it causes all kinds of health problems. Salt, water, and oxygen are the three most vital substances the body needs to live and function properly.

30 minutes before eating, dissolve a pinch (1/8 tsp) of sea salt on your tongue followed by 16 oz of water (not a water substitute).

Repeat this protocol 2 hours after eating to complete the digestion process.

This will prevent heartburn in the first place and any other gastrointestinal issues.

• J

I get heartburn constantly. I keep a huge jar of tums by my bed. They don’t help much but there’s not much else I can do. A doctor won’t do much either. Just avoid greasy and acidic foods and take some tums or other antacids. 

• Tavy

Take an antacid.

I get heartburn all the time from the things I eat. Lying down straight after eating makes it worse. I use Gaviscon liquid double strength for relief. I've never been to a doctor about it, so I can't advise whether you should go or not. If it were me, I'd go to the pharmacy or supermarket who sell antacids. Heartburn is a common problem for many.