my facebook is disabled.  why?

my facebook is disabled.  Why?  

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms

Using a fake name

Impersonating someone

Continuing behavior that's not allowed on Facebook by violating our Community Standards

Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other conduct that's not allowed.

• 4 weeks ago

You need to ask this  Facebook help center

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because Facebook censors anything that goes against their political agenda such as posting an opinion on the trending foreskin revolution. I posted a link to a real medical article and then a case study on people more likely to get and give HIV during sex who are uncircumcised because the cells in the foreskin lets the virus breed while oxygen does not get to it under the skin. Within 15 seconds, they marked it is "Against community guidelines". And if you post a REAL article about a white person getting killed by a black cop or have any BLM opinion, your account might get permanently deleted.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

facebook is controlling all comments...if you made any sort of conservative comment, support Trump comment, Christian comment...you acct is watched and disabled.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I wouldn’t worry..    Facebook is fail book and fake book.     Facebook is to controlling.  It’s nothing like years ago.   If was me, take a break from it,    Don’t let it get to you,   There disabled lotts hun.  Your not the only one..

• 4 weeks ago

Any violation of the Terms of Service or other related policies caused your Facebook account to be disabled. This is what happened in your case. In addition, the aforementioned rules also state you're not eligible for a new account.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Facebook Caught you breaking there TOS Terms of Service as a Result your Account got Deleted 

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

We call that challenged now .  (PC) 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

you need to ask facebook this question

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It was born that way.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.