Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 month ago

Is Deontay Wilder dead?

It has been a long time since Wilder said anything. He is not saying anything and his instagram account seems inactive. What is the matter with this guy? Is he dead?

He is hiding from the "Big White Giant" !!

Deyonte and the overwhelming majority of fighters have been wisely ducking a fight with covid 19 since mid March.

• Ray

Wilder usually only posts on social media before a fight. Covid has put a brake to that. 

He is also coming off his first loss, many fighters go quiet for a while after their first fight. 

Wilder lost on his feet against maybe the best in the world today, he can still whop most fighters today.

Deontay cannot win over Fury, because Deontay really does not have real skill, and I first thought that Fury had no skill, but he knows how to use the ring and the man has a punch.  I think Deontay's boxing days are about over.  He has to go back to the bottom and fight his way  back up,  I don't think he can.  There are a couple new younger fighter coming up, one I think has had about ten bout all won by KO. From what I saw on one video of this young fighter, Deontay would not last 2 minutes against him.

he is  very    much alive...................

No, he's still alive.

Not  sure  if he is. I haven't heard that name in a while. Some dead people never get found. Or want to be found.

No, he's keeping his head down to limit any further reputational damage, much of which was caused when he started making excuses after being stopped for the first time in his professional career.

His sparring partners have spoken to say that he is training hard etc. so he is definitely still around and apparently working his *** off.

It is disappointing how as soon as he lost he went into hiding and started making excuses but all will be forgotten if he gets Fury outta there in spectacular fashion in that trilogy fight.