Is drinking soda ever okay?

Vague question but is soda okay in small amounts or once in a while? I haven't had any soda in almost a year and part of me really wants that trend to continue but at the same time I genuinely miss Pepsi lol. Thoughts? 

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes, it is okay once in a while.

• 4 weeks ago

Soda is okay as long as it is not the only thing you drink. You can have a Pepsi now and then. Even once a week.  It won't hurt you. 

• 4 weeks ago

its not very cash money to ask yahoo answers before optometrist

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, it's ok.  Just don't go drinking three of them everyday, that's how you get kidney stones and trust me that will be the worst thing you'll ever go through in life.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

soda water is ok I believe. soda water has carbon dioxide bubbled through it.

pepsi? is that the brand name?

• garry
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

pepsi contains 4 teaspoons on sugar , to much isnt suppose to be good for the raist line , but it wont kill you anyway , its unhealthy in a normal diet .

• Tara
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not every day ... just occasionally once in a long while.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Gave up soda years ago. Too sweet for me. The only  'soda' I drink now is club soda., 

• 4 weeks ago

Sugary drinks lead to weight gain, and anything that leads to weight gain increases risk of conditions such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes and even certain cancers

• 4 weeks ago

Once a week isn't going to kill you, however, with soda, many people tend to lose control and will drink 3-6 in a single day and not think anything of it. They don't tend to connect that it's LIQUID SUGAR and empty calories. It does nothing for you but taste good. Everything in moderation. 

And if you haven't had it in almost a year, prepare for a lip-smacking, tongue twisting sweet like you've never had before. I remember when I quit soda and had a Dr. Pepper. It was two years after I had quit, and I thought I was going to throw up at how sweet it was. That honestly put me off my favorite. I haven't had a Dr. Pepper in about 5 years now. I'll drink a Coke every few months as a treat, but nothing else, really.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.