have you ever watched full unedited trump rally or been there ?

i decided to watched streamed trump really online (small right wing organizations show it).

its NOTHING like what the articles say.

some article said "trump said the people in trump rallys dont have good genes". its a lie.  i saw the entire speech, he never said it.

they also say "in trump rallys they dont wear masks"  which is also false,  most of them wear masks.    some dont,   but the large majority wear masks.

im wondering what else they lied about and if they created a false narrative.

I would never go watch a bunch of terrorists waving their hate flags around 

I havent the politicians dont host them where I can attend.  AND btw I'm located in Minnesota too...right by the capital.

I think they host them in commieland china, just look at the mao photo shoots they have going.

you'll be able to find photos of mao and his commieland photo shoots at your public library.

oooooooo. ..oooooooo...ahhhhhhh....ahhhhh...monkeyyboys!

Sit down, me. I going to shock you. Ready? Politics is a word that means Cheat, Lie, Deny, to Demoncrats. You OK, me?

What I saw reported is that Trump said to his largely white Germanic (Minnesota) audience that they have good genes, and the photos from some if his rallies show at least 50% of people not wearing masks. About the genes, it's worth noting that the ethnicity that supports Trump more than any other is German-Americans.

Trump rallies are full of nice, pleasant enthusiastic normal people who dress and act like human beings.  There is a great sense of kinship and belonging and wholesomeness.  Democrat events feel more like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome mixed with a drag-queen show.  Democrat events are scary.  You feel like you could be robbed or assaulted at any moment.  The media presents a totally false picture of Trump rallies.  EVERYTHING the media says about Trump is a lie.  Dig deeper and you will learn the truth.

• IOM

Have watched most online, either live or the next day. 

• Grumpy

“Most of them wear masks, some dont”

What do you mean by “some don’t”?