How would you feel if everyone thought you were a pedophile but you weren't?

it has driven me crazy. i no longer wish to live in this world.

People making wrongful serious allegations like that are toxic. It's best to distance yourself from those kind of people. Consider finding new social circles or friends. Depending how bad it is moving to a new area might not be a bad idea either. It's always nice to have a fresh start and not have to worry about people judging you. 

You might want to consider googling what mental health resources are available to you in your country if you are serious about the last part of your question. There are plenty of suicide hotline to reach out to.  They can be helpful in rough times. 

i would feel suicidal too. thats messed up. but what did you do to make them think that? thats not something people just randomly accuse someone of. unless you were in a fight with someone and they randomly came up with that and somehow convinced other people of it. if thats the case im really sorry. try to start new somewhere else maybe? that would be my first thought

People use that word as a meaningless insult these days. It's one of the go-to words when you're so angry at someone you just decide to call them that because that's considered like a very high level flaming as it's a very taboo topic. What you should do, call them that back to see how they feel and tell them to don't do things you don't like others to do to you. Don't take offense to it because if you do, you've let them won. They are trolls and hateful people who gain pleasure from purposefully offending you.

I would gradually reduce contact with those people, and make new friends. If they are just teading you, then take them aside and say, "I don't like those comments. If you can't stop makung them, I don't want to have anything to do with you. If they make that comment to a group, get up and leave politely but firmly. "I find your comments offensive, so I'm leaving now."

• Travel elsewhere.... And live there

I was accused of being a pedophile before, I was 22 and my girlfriend was 18 but people thought she was younger because she looked younger than 18.