Why would anyone be jealous of a person who has the worst life in the world?

Yes because they have the best sad story in the world... Some people love that... There's always something positive about someone's life, I saw a documentary about these giant machines shine people have to lay in for up to 14 hours a day, they're artificial lungs and were used for polio victims who would die with out them, they could argue they have the worst existence but then I saw this skin condition, where a child can't play or do anything as her skin will break causing a lot of pain and risking disease from infection. Another had to live in a special room because her immune system wasn't functioning, she's been there 4 years, it's a lonely life. You'll never have the worst life in the world there's always someone worse off. I find those people are often the most positive people in the world. You just have to play the card your dealt. 

I really for the most part don't focus on others anymore. I am feeling almost close to centered and am quite content with that

They wouldn't be

• People judge things based on what you have and how you look