Atheists, did somebody roll the dice for you or the dice rolled itself?

I mean there doesnt seem to be any theory to disbelive in God. Something just popping out without any intelligence??? Is that something we should accept?

Update:

Something just popping out are the atheistic theories such as expansion from the singularity, evolution etc

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The Big Bang and the Theory of Evolution are not 'atheistic theories'. They were both proposed by religious people, and are accepted by many religious people because of the overwhelming evidence supporting them.

• Doc
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Nonsense you see design when it's not there. Primitives started out with raw material, and made their tools when needed something to do a task. You see design because you were born into A time where those tools were already here.The real reason you see design is your working backwards.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no evidence any gods exist, so believing in a god is irrational.

• 1 month ago

Do you seriously think water rolls downhill because a team of angels is pushing it?  Are you incapable of understanding natural forces like gravity? And no, gravity didn't need to be invented and put into the world by a god.  It's a natural property of things with large mass.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I rolled it myself.

Funny how the god thing gets a by isn't it?

It's called Special Pleading and is a Logical Fallacy used by idiots

Even worse is Argument From Ignorance, which is the usual Theist argument which goes "I don't understand science so goddidit"

• Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I follow the facts and the facts show that nothing supernatural exists. That rules out all gods.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Evolution and the Big Bang have nothing whatsoever to do with atheism or atheists. You are very misinformed if you write that, let alone think that. 

• 1 month ago

You talk as if I'm the one trying to convince you of something. Why is that?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Forget the ''theory''.

The evidence that God doesn't exist is all around you.

So ..

Stop ''accepting'' what other people have told you and start thinking for yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would not say the dice rolled out of some random chance. Somebody had to roll it. Probably God did it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.