Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Is covid real or is communism coming in?

There must be blllions of euros or dollars spent on telling people all about covid in the media and it seems to be one sided.

but what about people's mental health cancer surgery/screening etc with all these lockdowns and countires about to go bankrupt?

nobody went into lockdown over the swine flu or TB before.

Update:

I went for a beer in a pub last night and a picture, phone number and my name was needed.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Covid-19 is a real disease. It isn't as deadly as it was first feared to be. Covid-19 isn't, for example, anywhere near as dangerous as was the Spanish Flu in the early 20th century. The group at greatest risk are old people who have, additionally, some other health problem such as diabetes or asthma. To anyone else, the risk is almost negligible. The greater danger, by far, is an economic depression brought about by shutting down the economy. Economic turndowns of large magnitudes kill people by starvation, and they can trigger a civil war.

• Rusty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

don't know about your drinking problem, but my opinion is that covid is real and that communism is not coming in.

• 1 month ago

The coronavirus is real but the flu is also real.

• 1 month ago

What on earth is the relevance to the reality of Covid of Communism, a classless stateless society? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Been tested yet?

• 1 month ago

COVID is real. What you describe is nothing to do with communism. 

Sadly you’re too stupid to understand the real threat of COVID and what communism is.

“It seems to be all one sided” - you think we should hear the virus’s point of view? Idiot!

• 1 month ago

Covid is a very real danger to us all, which is why every government in the world has taken it seriously. If you want to know more, watch the news. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Covid is fake far right propaganda, not communist.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's very real and there is no communist threat.  Right wing media uses fear to control it's audience.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.