I want to teach ccna in uk or usa. I am from India having 15 yrs experience. How to achieve that?

1 Answer

  • Adrian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Get a work permit from either of those countries. Best if you have a job offer from a company within those countries first, but you can try to apply for a work permit regardless. Odds are slim you will get one however, but unless you try, you won't know.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.