Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 month ago

Do you think Jerry Seinfeld is incredibly funny?

YES, Please return to 7-9am (cst ) and put Lopez on the early am slot!! 

He is great when he has people to bounce his comedy off, but I saw him live at the London Palladium and it was a real let down.

• Alan

I found his TV series funny. 

I've never found that his stand-up routine was very funny. The one book of his that I read wasn't too funny either. 

The same for Roseanne Barr  

I found her TV series funny, but I would not rush to 

see her stand-up routine. 

Not particularly, no.

• bill

There are funny things but when i watch it  now i see mostly just how obnoxious they all really were.

He has his moments.

• Robert

He's pretty funny.    His show still holds up (except for the telephones) more than 20 years later

I think like a lot of comedians, he has moments.  I don't think he's a George Carlin or Chris Rock or Richard Pryor level comic.

There are people who have posted some of the funniest scenes from his sitcom, some of the most famous, and removed the laugh track.  When you watch his show without the laugh track, it's just a story about four deeply mean and selfish people who barely even like each other.

Not quite, what makes me laugh. The Seinfeld series I liked mostly because of the other characters. I wouldn't watch his standups. Too predictable.

• Kathy

I do not find him funny.