md asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 month ago

What is the best Chinese food dish? Why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It is Sichuan Pork.Full of healthy element 

• Spike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Peking Spear Rib

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I really can't say. There are so many different regions and dishes, and everyone has different tastes. I used to be able to get Hong Kong style, which included fabulous barbecued meats and steak with a sweet onion sauce. And I love soup dumplings.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No such thing. YOUR best may not be MY best. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

so many to choose from and so many that I have never had and probably never would.

the place that I love to go to has a few dishes that I usually order

Hot and Sour Soup

Pot stickers and I dip them in a mix of hot chili oil and sweet and sour sauce

Shanghai chicken and I order pan fried noodles to go with it. 

If I order the Shanghai Chicken on the menu as an "extra special" it comes with the soup, egg roll, BBQ pork, fried shrimp, egg foo young. (all that is $3.00 extra) I then pack up the main meal and take it home and eat for the next 3 days!

• laura
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Probably chicken in satay sauce with boiled rice, prawn crackers and spring rolls. I just love the combination of all these things on my plate so tasty 😋 or sometimes I like just a few starters so I can graze, these things for me would be prawn toast, bbq ribs and won tons 🥰

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.