My windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX200 Wifi driver and ethernet driver isn’t working. ?

I get this globe with an error sign thought it where my wifi sign should be. I have tried recovery mode multiple times but the same problem occurs. I have tried installing the newest version of the driver via usb and it doesn’t work. When the wifi cuts out and doesn’t come back on till I go into recovery the driver for the wifi has an (error code 56) under details. I use this computer for school and I really need it. Any help is appreciated. 

It also occurs when I leave my computer without touching it for 10-15mins 

The ‘Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56)’ error is known to occur when your network adapter has a conflict with the third-party VPN installed on your system. There have been reports submitted by users which state that users have lost all network connections after updating to Windows version 1709 while for some, it occurred after updating to version 1803. The version 1803 is known to cause certain network problems, however, the issues have straightforward workarounds.

Read more.........