Michael Jackson or Prince?

I like them both, but I prefer Michael Jackson.

Neither I'd go for Queen

Hard to say. I loved Prince's early stuff from the late 70's. I Iiked michael Jackson early solo stuff. I remember my sister must have had a crush on him as she had a project book with all his photos from magazines.

• SW-6

Both were great entertainers, but I gotta give it up to Prince. 

Michael Jackson................

Michael Jackson, but Prince was cool too.

• Niki

Prince.  played several instruments got offered record deals at 15.  incredible performer.  his music spoke to me like I wrote it myself.  

agree with @sad eyed lady of New Zealand.  He was a genius.  

No contest for me I would give my vote to Michael Jackson.  He was a brilliant singer and a great entertainer.  Friends of mine had been to see his live shows and they spoke highly of him and the show.

• Jill

Prince. For the same reason @Sad Eyed Lady Of New Zealand stated. No contest. 

• Prince.  No contest.  The word genius is overused particularly with dead musicians but Prince was one of a handful of true geniuses in popular music and the unreleased music we now getting from his legendary Vault is more proof of this as if it were needed.

Michael Jackson was talented but not even in the same league.