Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 4 weeks ago

I’m a Man United fan, remember when we beat Chelsea 4-0 on the opening day last season ?

And Liverpool fans are acting like beating that mediocre team 2-0 is impressive, Lolwut. 

Yeah, we were lucky AF and it won't happen this season.

No wonder you went anonymous.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
  • Anonymous as per usual, but Kepa tax mate. What's your excuse for losing to our third kit?

oh you mean the season where you finished 33 points behind us in the league ? yeah I remember lol

I also remember Adam Lalana coming on as a sub and scoring an EQUALISER at Old Trafford bwahahaha

really broke your hearts eh ? ^_^

lol

• August

As a matter of fact,i don't. Yawn,sorry

Sorry but it was BEFORE! The past my friend.....

• Chelsea were also under their transfer ban last year, and they still managed to finish level on points with your lot.

• Ryan

Still living in the glory of last season what a great season it was for Man United 3 cup semi final exists and a 3rd place finish