Do you think that this is too much money to pay  ? ?

Do you think that $435 Dollars is too much money to be paying for health insurance every month 

• Erik

Yes, that seems like a lot.

• Willie
    5 days ago

Yes because someone is poking your eyes even though you wear eye glasses.

• ?

It's about what I used to pay for 3-person family on a $2,000 deductible (total not per person) with 100% coverage afterwards.  

Now, I'm lookiing at $1400 per month for an $8,000 deductible. Ugh...Thanks, Obama and Pelosi.

• car253

Too much?   That depends on how old you are.   The older you are, the more you pay.     Also, depends on your deductible.    A low or no deductible and you pay more.

• RICK

Yes I do......

No, and it might be too little.  If that's all you're paying, I'd be concerned about whether the insurance is any good.

It would be for me.  I pay an annual $50 deductible (more for family but I get the single rate because it is less & family doesn't need to be on this plan) and monthly medical expenses are only $18.  When I was working and had a different plan, I didn't pay anywhere near that.  It's an insane amount.

Depends on where you live, how old you are and what type of coverage you have.

$5k/year seems like a pretty small price to pay to have someone else pay 80% to 90% of your medical costs.   I broke my leg a couple months ago and it was $2000 just to go have some x-rays and a cast.   Can you imagine something more serious or chronic????

No well if your healthy I wouldn’t pay more than $200 a month but if I am sick and require more doctor visits yes I would pay more.

• Adam

Thank god I don’t live in the US, find a job that gives you healthcare, if you can’t find one then go back to school and gain a skill that pays.