Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

How do I get over this fear?

I'm baby sitting my Nephew tonight and his Mother always sleeps with him but I put him in the other room because I refuse to let him sleep with me. He is 3 years old and knows how to unlock the front door. I'm scared to death if I fall asleep he won't come all the way in the room to see me in the dark and head straight to the front door looking for his Mom. 

It's 1 am now...

• Audrey

I would not watch him again until a new high up lock is installed that the little brat cannot reach.

If you are going to baby sit for this kid, get a high mounted door lock put in, so the kid cannot reach it.

I would barricade the door. Do not let him escape. His powers are too uncontrollable. He will probably destroy the world if he gets out without supervision.

Put something loud in front of the door to wake you if he attempts to open the door.

• John

Install simple latches on the doors that he can't reach and then you can sleep.