Anonymous

why is Louisville Kentucky ghetto and full of bullies?

It seems like everywhere I go in Louisville, even out in the fringe of Louisville where I am not actually in Louisville, it is ghetto and full of bullies?

I have hopped many jobs locally because the general staff there was a bunch of bullies and abusers. 

why is Louisville like this?

As I write this Louisville is engaged in active protest, riot and two cops have been shot. Some of this is because there are groups traveling from hot spot to hot spot trying to stir up violence. Some of this is because parts of the city were already economically disadvantaged. At any rate, now is probably a pretty good time to consider moving out of Louisville. With the most recent announcements by your state AG I don't see things calming down there any time soon. 

It is not "them" it is you.  "They" are not being any different than anywhere else, but you might have unrealistic expectations of others.