Why do we let scum have positions of power?

Update:

I love how everyone assumed I was talking about the US and Trump... says a lot, huh? He's definitely one of the scum, but I wasn't JUST talking about him.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The Government we get, is the Government we deserve.  It is a complicated world, filled with simple people.  Most people like to be lied to, if it validates their own feelings.  Unethical people know this, and manipulate them accordingly.  

• Old
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because the will of the people was subverted in 2016.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

ask the scum in the WH 

• 1 month ago

TWEETY GROW UP...MR TRUMP IS DOING A GREAT JOB!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well, according to the Bible, that will soon change forever. (Daniel 2:44) “In the days of those kings (governments) the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,"

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Scum rises to the top.

• 1 month ago

In the USA we elect the people who have the most power.  We can only blame ourselves.

The bigger problem in this country is that the voters do not take their responsibility seriously enough.  We wouldn't need term limits if voters would just do their job.

There are A LOT of really stupid lazy people in this country.

• Jamies
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

We don't let them have it. If they fairly win then they are allowed to do their duty. But when they lose, and eventually they all do, we take it back.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.