did you see the video of trumps vist to Ruths laying in wait ?

the crowd was yelling honor her wishes , then started yelling vote him out  poor ol orange trump and his pole dancer just turned and walked away  LOVED IT !

YOU missed the actual lesson of the event! Liberals can't put away their hate for Trump or any political issue they have stuck in their craw for just ONE moment to simply pay respect for one of their own, as well to appreciate the gesture of Trump coming to pay his respects!  

Liberals have absolutely no respect for anything. It rather disgusts me, that's why I can no longer support the Democrats.  I hope someday they'll return with valid candidates  who are not into lawlessness and don't have such hatred for white people. 

All these liberal tantrums are just assuring a Republican victory. I hope they keep at it. 

"Honor her wish"? What are these lunatics yelling about? We have a system of government that runs a certain way, she doesn't get to "wish it" to run differently. Also it was disgraceful that she was allowed to be a squatter supreme court justice holding Americans hostage while she knew she was terminally ill... She had a chance to step down during obama's second term when she was already cancerous, well she chose greed over grace

• Jeff S

Yes he deserved it!

damm why are liberals so toxic like holy ****. 

Honor her wishes? she is dead .