Where are corn seeds?

I want to plant corn in my garden (I know weird). But I don't know where the seeds are, tried the internet but couldn't really work it out. Where are the seeds on a corn?

Corn (Maize) - Corn seeds are perfect for growing in home gardens. Shop and find a variety of tastes and colors from sweet corn. Find a range of popular sweet corn 

The seeds are contained in the fruits which are attached to a cob.  So one usually buys the fruits in a packet at the store or online and sow the fruits or kernels. 

On the cob.  Those yellow things. Each one is a seed. But, I am going to stop you right there as there are GMO seeds - they will not produce another plant because the corn growers do not want you to, & you MUST BUY a corn seed package instead...to get viable seeds that will grow into plants.  One used to save a couple of cobs of uneaten, uncooked corn so they dry out over the winter and next spring they got a handful of seeds to produce a new crop that make more corn.   That is the way every kid did it.

The part of the corn (the kernals) that you eat are the seeds. The ears of corn should ripen and dry on the stalk before picking. Since you probably don't have corn growing already, you'll have to buy commercial seed for planting the first time.

Corn is seed. Anyplace selling seeds will have corn. But in much of USA it is too late to grow corn this year.