Bill
Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

are you longing for American of yesteryear ?

well you won't have to wait long. It will soon be the 12th of April  1861 Again

Weed was legal back then. So was every other drug. You could buy liquid cocaine in almost any general store. And laudanum 

I would like to go back far enough that trump wasnt even born yet

• Archer

No, Blacks have more jobs and much less racism to deal with, we have had a Black President for two terms, Trump has created more jobs for Blacks and other Americans, we are stronger economically and politically and still have our rights as set aside by our Fore Fathers. Elect a Democrat into office and see just how fast all that will change!

I'd settle for the America of just six months ago. 

You mean Jeffersons words will come to fruition?

.

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike."

Yes, I really am longing for the America of yesteryear.  1861 is a little too far back though.  I'd be happy living in the 50's.  Great music, great cars, less illegal immigrants, etc.