Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Is Brown spotting a sign of pregnancy? ?

I took plan b and my ovulation ended 2 days ago and I looked and this morning I had like brown spotting is this implantation bleeding? 

I took plan b September 17th by the way the day after it happenex

Omg morning* lol morning after it happened.

Implantation bleeding could be any color - so the color of it means nothing.

Based on the date of using plan B and the date of sex, it should be too soon for implantation bleeding.

Implantation bleeding is actually rare and most women don't notice it or don't even get it.  (It is NOT a required symptom for the beginning of a pregnancy.  Implantation bleeding is often absorbed back into the uterine lining and doesn't even make it out of the body.)

It is far more likely a side effect of using plan B.

BTW - breakthrough bleeding is any bleeding that happens when a period is not due.  It can happen at any time for many reasons.  Just because you see bleeding doesn't mean implantation would be the reason.  If it is implantation - you would get a positive pregnancy test in about seven days after seeing it.

• helene

No. It is too soon for implantation to even be possible.

The spotting is probably due to Plan B.

Damn you got that pipe