Is this situation normal?

There are some moments where I experience painful swollen lymph nodes that pop up sometimes on my body. Sometimes near my armpit, or near my groin area. They eventually reduces in size and disappear. Lately, I've gotten a swollen painful lump near the left side of the middle of my back over a week ago. It was very painful to the touch. Then it eventually reduced and went away without me doing anything to it. Now, I have a painful lump near the bottom of my shoulder blade. My question is, is my situation normal? for lumps to randomly appear and disappear with out no reason? I booked an upcoming appointment, but in the mean time, I just want to know if this is normal. I have no fever, or chills, no coughs. I do have sickle cell anaemia, so I don't know if it's anything to do with it. Plus, I've put on a bit of weight (which I am planning to cut it as soon as possible). So, are random appearances and disappearances of body lumps normal? Input would be appreciated.

Our lymph nodes tend to get swollen when we are fighting infections. It's possible that your body is responding to your sickle cell anemia. But since you are seeing your doctor, he/she can figure out what is going on.