I know it’s not the best - but I used albuterol too much (for one day). Will anything happen? Serious please!?
- 1 month ago
you need to seek the services of a psychiatrist … else your behavior will continue becoming more irrational … possibly injuring others in the process. get help … now!
- Anonymous1 month ago
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of albuterol can be fatal. Overdose symptoms may include dry mouth, tremors, chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat, nausea, general ill feeling, seizure (convulsions), feeling light-headed or fainting.