Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Should i tell my best friend that ive been having sex with his wife for the past 3 years or just let him keep looking stupid?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If you do better stand back so his fist doesn't hit you in the nose.

• g
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He doesn't look stupid. You look like a troll.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, tell him, friends dont keep secrets from their friends.

• 4 weeks ago

Sure! And marry your friends wife.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • lala
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are a troll 

• 4 weeks ago

Not knowing the state of his marriage makes answering this a bit tricky - if he believes he is happily married, any word of an affair will be a horrible shock for him, especially coming from his best friend. 

You've got to think about the outcome you want from the conversation. Having an end goal will help you decide weather to speak to him about it or not. 

If you care about his happiness and don't want to lie to him any more you need to decide to stop having the affair. Continuing is not helping his situation at all. Then you need to decide if you're going to tell him or not. 

If you want to remain his friend you need to asses the options, not telling him would mean you remain friends but if you are still keeping secrets there is no trust in your friendship. Telling him would mean admitting you've broken the trust that comes with your friendship. He might be willing to forgive you with time but that's really up to him.  If you want to break them up and be with his wife I can pretty much promise he wont want to remain friends with you. Knowing what you want to happen next makes all the difference in how you approach it. Good luck  

• donnie
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Ummm yea. Too bad Jerry Springer is not on anymore. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.