Pele won the World Cup aged 16 years of age,  therefore both Messi and Ronaldo cannot be mentioned in the same breath as him ?

According to the IFFHS, Pelé is the most successful top division scorer of all times with 541 goals in 560 appearances. His total of 1279 goals in 1363 games, which included friendlies, is a Guinness World Record.

I mean,  do you REALLY want to feck with that kind of record ?   3 World Cups ( 1958, 1962 and 1970) ?

Therefore show some respect,  the GOAT title belongs to Pele and Maradona.

but we can still talk about Messi and Ronaldo and create a separate topic on that,  I believe Messi will always be the better of the two players - Messi has been easily the best player in the world for over a decade now, but hes in his twilight years and I think the player who walks away with that title is Sadio Mane ( going by consistency alone ).

thoughts ?

Pele also played in a third world farmers league, and the World Cup was a much smaller tournament in terms of games needed to win, than say the Champions League. 

They can but Pele is still the best.