Do you think The Road Warriors/Legion of Doom were as good of a tag-team as promotions made them out to be?

RIP Road Warrior Animal 1960 - 2020

• Adam

Depends on how you view wrestling. If you are a purist and value in ring work above all else then no. However if you actually value the entertainment side, crowd interaction and making money, god yes.

I remember seeing them live as a kid and still remember the reception they god. It beat Hogan and Bulldog which for a show in the UK was impressive.

They had an act, they connected with the audience and they were superb fun to watch.

They were the best of all time right next to the rock n roll express ricky mortan and robert gibson in my opinion. 

• Let's see Ring Entrance: Ironman by Black Sabbath!

Annihilated Tag Teams in AWA Member Promotions! Ask Former Midnight Express Member and Jerry The King Lawler what The Road Warriors did to their Tag Teams in Memphis?

Annihilated Tag Teams in NWA Member Promotions! Ask anyone who wrestled for any National Wrestling Alliance Member Promotions during The 1980's what The Road Warriors did to Tag Teams all across The NWA?

Annihilated Tag Teams in both All Japan Pro Wrestling and New Japan Pro Wrestling. Not only did they destroy Tag Teams in both promotions, they are still legendary as a Top Draw in Japan.

Annihilated Tag Teams in The WWF/WWE until The WWE was more interested in Merchandise Sales.

Pro Wrestling Illustrated named The Road Warriors Tag Team of The Year several times during The 1980's.

Yes, they are one of my top favorite tag teams.

• Mike L

Can't say, but they were my favorite. 

• David

My favorite tag team of all time.  RIP Hawk and Animal.

Yes, and that's why all those other Promotions try to get them to sign with them

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks