Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

I live in a government housing and I am being abused by the landlord and a tenant.  The tenant has threatened me and hit me several times. ?

I am 61 disabled, and have been threatened and hit by my neighbor, and the landlord does nothing. I think she is the instigator.. because I have complained to her about my neighbor before, and she promises to take care of the matter, but does nothing?  where do I go for help?

One wonders why you haven't called the police. Threatening is one thing, actually being hit is quite another. 

• Kelley

You can go to the police station and file a police report and/or go to your local court and file a restraining order.

I don't live in government housing, but both the apartment management office and the police know that the people living under us are drug dealers. It's like a druggie Walmart, and all the scum flock to it. #Floridalife