If you locked me in a room, what would you tell me?

What exactly have I done? Oh, wait! Nothing! 

Beca, just give me coffee and my phone and I won’t cry. It’s that easy, can’t fûck it up 

Give me a straw and turn my TV on for me. It’s that easy, trust me

What am I guilty of? Quit being ambiguous. Also, what kind of death?

Good luck locking me up. I am a former airborne infantryman (US Army), so any attempts at taking me will result you receiving a busted jaw and a black eye.

Also, how will I be alone and forgotten?

Well, good luck! I’ll be the worst complainer you will ever have, or I’ll just bribe you to let me go. Money talks.

LOL! Go ahead, and send them. They won’t come back after having 5.56MM rounds scattered around their corpses. I shot a 40/40 with my M4A1, good luck.

And what how can I redeem myself, if you give me mercy?

What’s the crime? Care to tell these people, or are you just making shît up so that I become the next victim of your sick abduction fetishes?

How exactly do you plan on locking me up? Stalk me? You’d have to be a complete retard if you think I’ll just give you my location. Maybe I will. 

You ever come near me, I’ll put you in the fûcking ground.

Who’s this “we”? My wife is a service member. I live on base. Good luck getting in. How exactly do you plan on tracing me?

LOL, what? Giving up yet? Good luck trying to find and capture me.

I’ll have a Big Mac with a Coke Zero.

Have the authorities find me? For what? What exactly are they going to arrest me for?

No, I don’t. No ones going to arrest me, fool

First off, police aren’t going to randomly arrest or shoot me. Second, you aren’t going to get me. If you ever try to touch me, you’ll have a couple of 5.56mm NATO rounds in the back of your skull.

That’s if you can even find me. I’m 6’1, 215 pounds. Good luck, pal. How about this: we settle our disputes over a cup of coffee and a cigarette. How’s that?

"You know what you did, now suffer the circumstances, slowly dying from starvation, forgotten and alone."

Patrick, admit it. Admit it you yourself and everyone else. You are guilty of something so despicable you deserve a slow and painful death.

Patrick, like I keep saying, you need to admit it. Me telling you helps no one. And you will probably starve to death.

"Good luck locking me up. I am a former airborne infantryman (US Army), so any attempts at taking me will result you receiving a busted jaw and a black eye.

Also, how will I be alone and forgotten?"

Your question already has you being locked in a room, you are not asking how I would go about it. But do not worry, I have guys that make US Infantrymen look like the pussays they are.

And locked away in a room? No one to feed you? I would forget about you. Why should I care after what you have done? You will be all alone in a cell and starve.

"Well, good luck! I’ll be the worst complainer you will ever have, or I’ll just bribe you to let me go. Money talks."

The room is soundproof. And money does not talk. Not when it comes to despicable crimes like yours. There is not enough money in the world that convince me to let you go, I cannot have you roaming the streets on my conscience. Besides, no on will be coming to the room to hear you pitiful bribes.

"LOL! Go ahead, and send them. They won’t come back after having 5.56MM rounds scattered around their corpses. I shot a 40/40 with my M4A1, good luck.

And what how can I redeem myself, if you give me mercy?"

You will not even know they are there until it is too late. And how would you expect to redeem yourself knowing what you have done? There is no redemption for some crimes. Leaving you to die a lonely and agonising death is about as much mercy as you could ever hope to get.

"What’s the crime? Care to tell these people, or are you just making shît up so that I become the next victim of your sick abduction fetishes?"

Like I keep saying, you know what you have done, so admit it. And who is the one with the abduction fetishes? Seeing as though you keep asking these questions daily? You asked me a question, I gave you the honest answer, you deserve to rot and you know why.

"How exactly do you plan on locking me up? Stalk me? You’d have to be a complete retard if you think I’ll just give you my location. Maybe I will.

You ever come near me, I’ll put you in the fûcking ground."

Everyone can be traced. And like I said before, you will not know we are there until it is too late. You will kill no one, you will not fire off a bullet, in fact you will barely have a chance to whimper.

"Who’s this “we”? My wife is a service member. I live on base. Good luck getting in. How exactly do you plan on tracing me?"

We is whoever we need to collect. Live on base? Wow, will just need the the local boy scout group to collect you then, big whoop.

"LOL, what? Giving up yet? Good luck trying to find and capture me.

I’ll have a Big Mac with a Coke Zero."

I will let the authorities find you. I am not bothered, you just asked what I would do with you and I have told you. And living on base? I'd have more trouble breaking into the Salvation Army.

"Have the authorities find me? For what? What exactly are they going to arrest me for?" Like I have said before, you know well what you have done. And what you deserve.

"No, I don’t. No ones going to arrest me, fool" In denial? And suicide by cops? Good luck!

"First off, police aren’t going to randomly arrest or shoot me. Second, you aren’t going to get me. If you ever try to touch me, you’ll have a couple of 5.56mm NATO rounds in the back of your skull."

There is nothing random about arresting you for the crimes you have committed. And secondly? It will be over before you even know it. A few rounds will not help you when you are already gagged and bound. We'd have more difficulty taking down a 90 year old nun than an ex US Army infantryman.

I suppose I would tell you why I was locking you up. There would have to be some good reason for my doing so.

I frankly wouldn't waste time locking you up. I'd just feed you to the local gators, and get on with my life. They love troll. Love it. Troll tastes like chicken, those gators say. 

Multi posting SICK troll, same questions, every day. 

Shh!  Shh!  Big boys don't cry.  Big boys don't cry.

--

Difficult to hold things when you've got no fingers left.  A word to the wise is sufficient.

--

In time, you'll forget what straws and televisions even are.  Years of staring at nothing but cold gray walls has that effect.  You'll be the proof.

:)

---

Patrick, Patrick, you are so emotionally fragile.

(I wouldn’t do that, but knowing you were in there) I would say to you “Jesus is as close as saying his name.”