Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

So why do we have all these celebrities and what not passionately insisting 'we must get this terrible Trump out of office'?

Why don't they (or anyone) specifically elaborate on what 'terrible' things he's actually done?

At best, there's just this vague implication that anything they don't like in this country or the world is somehow his fault, without specifically saying how?

Update:

My point. they're not speaking their mind, just decent

Update 2:

Jerome, John W - again, you SAY nothing

Update 3:

Rusty - that says nothing as well

You could SAY Biden's obviously a criminal too ... but that doesn't prove it

7 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Trump supporters actually believe that orange idiot when he says everything is fake news, so it’s hard to have any intelligent conversation about it. But just for shîts and giggles, I’ll try to explain it to you. 

Trump has violated his oath of office many times. He repeatedly violates the emoluments clause, he blackmailed the president of Ukraine by threatening to withhold congressionally approved military aid, he lied to the American people about the dangers of covid and allowed tens of thousands of people to die that didn’t have to, he separated immigrant children from their parents and locked them in cages without any plan to reunite those families, he keeps trying to make voting more difficult including slowing the mail down, he told his supporters to vote twice (which is a felony), he constantly tries to divide the country by pushing groups of people against each other, he has Barr interfering in prosecutions of his buddies, he pardoned roger stone in exchange for his silence, and a whole bunch of other things. I could go on forever about all the wrong trump has done. Some of those things are crimes, some are violations of his oath, some are just shady, and some are morally wrong. All of those things are very good reasons to vote him out. He can’t even behave like a president. It amazes me that you cons don’t have a problem with his constant insults and name calling. He has the maturity level of a 12 year old, and everything he does is for his own personal gain. I want a mature adult that cares about the American people to be my president. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

they know he is bad news.

• Rusty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Q-anon still likes Chachi...and Angelina Jolie's dad...and Woods, and Nugent.  Right?

• Jerome
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

His criminal behavior is enough.

Tired of going in circles with this obvious CRIMINALITY and abuse of power.

Not going to keep trying to get others to "believe" Trump is a criminal when you can see it.🤔

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well for starters he wants to take away your right to vote so he can be dictator. Besides that he's broken the law at least 150 times.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean...American voters who are celebrities want to get trump out.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are Americans too! They also have a right to speak their minds.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.