Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

Ways to make money without a job?

I’m a 16 year old that is currently looking for a part time job, but the process is taking a while, so I want to find a way to make money while I wait to get a part time job. I’ve been doing surveys, but it takes a while to do them before I actually get paid for them, I have to reach a specific amount of points to get paid. I’ve also considered selling items I currently own that I don’t want anymore. If you have any suggestions as to how I can make money easily and faster, please share.

be a virtual assistant. 

cut grass................ Sometimes applying in person and being persistent can help. My niece applied at a food place. The assistant manager said the manager would call. He didn't. She went back and the assistant manager hired her on the spot and started her that night.

• Mark

Mow lawns. rake leaves, shovel snow, babysit, dog walk.  I have a teen do my lawn.  I'll gladly pay someone to rake my leaves.

• Find a side hustle that pays cash.  It's what I did.  

If you have any graphic design skills - if you can use photoshop...you can create logos for people on Fiverr and you can create tee shirts for people on Spreadshirt