nathan` asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Can’t stay hard with a female during sex ?

Ok so here’s what’s up. I can easily maintain an erection when I’m mastrabating. It takes a second to get turned on sometimes. But during sex I feel like I can’t maintain a erection. Am I jerking ofc too much? At one point I was literally jerking everyday just because I was bored. It’s been 3 days since I jerked off and I honestly feel like I’m getting turned on more like during the day. Could it be that I was just jerking 2 much?

Outcall massages in Paris https://bitly.com/33IyXRV

• maybe you're gay

Either that, or you're really gay

You create a feedback loop between your hand, penis, and brain when you masturbate  - you can increase/decrease speed, squeeze harder/softer, change up grip, etc. - and the friction you can create with your hand is difficult to reproduce during vaginal intercourse.

I'm also guess that you probably view pron while masturbating, which means you get to select the exact type of participants, sexual behavior they engage in, settings, and other factors - as opposed to sex with whatever partner you happen to be with, what kind(s) of behaviors they are into, and wherever it happens to be going down.

You are also forced to focus at least some of your attention on your partner, instead of being able to just focus on getting yourself off (unless you are a self-absorbed ******).

Take a break from masturbation (and more importantly - pron).  Learn to use your imagination, which is incredibly powerful.  I took 6 months off from pron and only masturbated when I actually got the urge, rather than just out of boredom because I was sitting around watching pron, and it made a huge difference in my ability to perform when with my partner.

Say your MEAT 🍖 has feelings for your PALMS...LOL..J/K

give Peter a break from jerking off.

j e r k i n g  off is your thing

• Marc

If you are jerking to porn then you need to stop.  Erection and orgasm are due to stimulus and response.  Typically vaginal sex cannot stimulate you the same way the porn and masturbation does.  If you abstain, it will go back to normal.

You may be wearing the little guy out.  Give it a rest between third parties.

• kelvin

it also made you a troll