Keith asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Why can't we have breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast?

• bill

Eggs are good any time.

• kelvin

who says you can't

• laura

Oh, that’s a good question. Well today I’m going to try it, I’m going for cheese on toast for my breakfast 2 pieces then for lunch, I think I’m gonna have a dish of granola 

You can. My family has done it a couple times. At like 7 pm or something we went to iHop once for dinner and I got pancakes. 🙂

Foodwise no reason, eat what you want when you want.  As long as the breakfast and dinner are healthy it doesn't matter.

What constitutes a breakfast food and a dinner food is just convention.

--  No matter what food you eat at each meal, a breakfast is still a breakfast (breaking you "fast") and dinner is still the evening meal. PLEASE lean English.

--  Yes, you can eat a large meal for breakfast and cereals etc. for the evening meal.

You can! The food police won’t bust down your door if you eat cereal for dinner or chicken nuggets for breakfast. Go nuts.

• Jamies

I do that all the time. Today actually. I had turkey and rice for breakfast and am currently making pancakes for dinner.