Keith asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Why can't we have breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • bill
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Eggs are good any time.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

who says you can't

• laura
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Oh, that’s a good question. Well today I’m going to try it, I’m going for cheese on toast for my breakfast 2 pieces then for lunch, I think I’m gonna have a dish of granola 

• 4 weeks ago

You can. My family has done it a couple times. At like 7 pm or something we went to iHop once for dinner and I got pancakes. 🙂

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Foodwise no reason, eat what you want when you want.  As long as the breakfast and dinner are healthy it doesn't matter.

What constitutes a breakfast food and a dinner food is just convention.

• 4 weeks ago

--  No matter what food you eat at each meal, a breakfast is still a breakfast (breaking you "fast") and dinner is still the evening meal. PLEASE lean English.

--  Yes, you can eat a large meal for breakfast and cereals etc. for the evening meal.

• 4 weeks ago

You can! The food police won’t bust down your door if you eat cereal for dinner or chicken nuggets for breakfast. Go nuts.

• Jamies
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I do that all the time. Today actually. I had turkey and rice for breakfast and am currently making pancakes for dinner.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.