do you think the housing market will recover soon? ?

when will we have an increase in demand for houses. During this economic down turn is now the lowest prices for homes will be or could it get lower

I thought the corona would cause markets to slow down

• 4 days ago

Miami Real Estate for Investors https://exploremiamirealestate.com/

Though corona virus has certainly kept some people from buying houses, the extremely low interest rates have caused others to buy now, when they finally can.  I suspect after the election rates will eventually go up, and even if they don't all the foreclouses that couldn't happen due to the corona virus halting of evictions; will now occur, and in a year or 2 there will be more houses available - maybe alot more, and the prices will come down.  That's just my guess, there are no guarantees.

Markets can be different everywhere you go.

Demand in my area is greater than supply. When a property comes on the market that doesn't need much done to move in, there are bidding wars. Inventory is low.

• Scott

There's nothing wrong with the housing market where I live. It's been a seller's market for years.

• Hannah

That’s not how the housing market works anywhere.  When there is an increase in demand for housing, prices go up.  No idea where you are, but in my area home prices have not been affected.  

There is a lot of demand for houses means that they sell fast on the market means that interest rates are low and home prices are high because there is not a lot of supply to meet the crazy amount of demand.  Means that people will pay top dollar for a house because there might not be much else on the market.

Low housing prices means that there is too much supply with too little demand.  Too many homes on the market and nobody wants to buy them.  Houses have been on the market with little to no interest and keep having to take price cuts.  Maybe people aren’t moving to the area for jobs or who knows what.  

What are you talking about?

The housing marketing is BOOMING with interest rates at next to nothing.Places in my neighborhood sell in a few days.

Every day on nextdoor/facebook, please are searching for pocket listings.