Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 weeks ago

Which superpower is the strongest EVER?

So I’m thinking out of ANYTHING u can think of. I can’t decide between super speed/time travel/or mind control. Also by strong I mean if 1 person had one of these they could take over the world. Obviously this is just fiction and a random question that’s in my head. 

The ability to poop out any stool no matter how constipated you might be

• Prince

The strongest super power ever is the ability to free oneself, so that you cannot be imprisoned or bound.

• .

Reality Warping.                                           .

Well, the strongest superpower I have ever seen in fiction would be the power of Eidolon, from the webnovel 'Worm' - his power was literally the ability to have any three powers that he could change any time - while he couldn't specifically pick the powers, they were always appropriate to the situation and if he didn't like one he got he could just switch it for another one. I believe it took a couple of minutes for a new power to get to full strength?

Apart from that, I've always though that having your own personal storage space, like an in-game inventory, would be a really strong power if used correctly, and depending on the conditions you can set for items entering/leaving the space and what happens to them while they are stored.

making a human to stone

compared to its time when it existed, the Mongolian Empire. No other empire controlled such a landmass. Britain - the biggest human empire ever - was usually made up by rather (in terms of weapons technology ONLY) militarily weak, inferior and subjugated people who were no match for British warfare technology. The Mongolian Empire had to fight against comparatively much stronger enemies.

• Ludwig

The People's Republic of China.

pure brute strength. the hulk has it. The hulk is reguarded as the most dangerous by the justice league.

and even superman lost to the hulk. superman has it all, brains, beauty, and brawn.

Russia is probably the world't strongest superpower but held in check by the United States nuclear weapons. 

• Scott

Immortality combined with invulnerability is the strongest superpower.