Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 4 weeks ago

in cricket with the sledging is there any racism?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Definitely, maximum time.

• 2 weeks ago

it's partially true. sledging in cricket depends on the situations & so many factors involved on it.

• 3 weeks ago

Racist bigotry and hatred will give anyone who lets them rule there realms cancer. I pray peace and love to you my brother.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes,there is sledging regarding to racism in cricket.Many players told their experiences about sledging.

Ex-When Darren Sammy was in SRH,other Indian players will taunt him by name of "Kaalu".

These things are not healthy for cricket.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

The difference between cricket and all other sports is that cricket is a royal game in every way. Cricket is the brightest symbol of Victorian British imperialism. They have carried cricket along with stealing in each of their colonies by ship. Only an ideal British gentleman can hold the philosophy of authentic cricket - this was their demand. Apart from white people, only people of high caste like Rajsaheb of Nawansagar or Nawab of Pataudi can play that game.But I think cricket is not a racist game.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Almost none is racism. It is done to unsettle the mind of an opponent.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I've only seen cricket played in bits and pieces on various British movies and TV shows like Downton Abbey. My knowledge of it is that it's tediously long (a game literally lasting days), everyone wears white, it's played with a bat that looks more like a paddle, and there's something to do with sticks driven into the ground.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.