Remember when we went to Istanbul and beat a team that had Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Cafu, Stam, Gattuso and Kaka in it ?

And they had Crespo and Schevchenko and the worlds greatest goalkeeper of that time, Brazils Dida.

People overlook why that final was called 'the miracle' of Istanbul.

Just look at that team they had - look at it ! ^_^

lol

And WHO ever thought we'd over turn a 3-0 defeat at Camp Nou,  and whup Barce 4-0 in the return leg at Anfield ?  what a night THAT was lol

as it stands,  it is with insane stupendous MASSIVE PRIDE, that I, Mr Aces can say,  # 6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!#

^_^

thoughts ?

Yes. I remember Istanbul clearly put a bet on L/pool to win in Extra time(12-1) so went pub watched 1st half 3-0 down the Local bigmouth goading me ''Maldini what a Player'' I always support English teams in Europe(even Utd) so I thought I'm off went to Kebab shop threw my betting slip in bin outside shop and watched 2nd half at home when it got to full time I had to run back and fish my betting slip out of the manky bin and it was all in vein they won on pens so I went back to pub and the bigmouth gone I was going to say were was Maldini then Ha. What a Classic Match.

It had the best Trophy presentation ever all that tic-a tape and the pure joy they never quite recreate that tic-a-tape thing since the Turks did a good job and I'm on my way to Turkey 6th Oct. I don't piss about. Rovers top 6 when I return ready for the Xmas run in refreshed and optimistic as always. I love Football has much as my Family.

Yes, the West Brom v Chelsea game was almost a carbon copy. 

lol?

No we don't remember that far back 

Yeah thought thoses games were over at half time (v Milan) and 1st leg v Barca but then the miracle or just brilliant football kick in for LFC