Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 4 weeks ago

If Turkey hypothethically attacked China for everything it's done to its minorities, which side would YOU and your country support?

• Ludwig

Turkey is our ally.

It would not surprise me.

Muslims always attack infidels.

As infidel, I would support other infidels.

In a "hypothetic" attack, it wouldn't matter because nothing happened. Now if, hypothetically, Turkey attacked China .... I don't know about the rest of the US, but I'd be happy to sit back and watch Turkey get it's @$$ kicked. Erdogan's mostly an @$$#)(% anyway. 

I wished you asked :

"If Turkey hypothetically attacked ISRAEL for everything it's done to its minorities, which side would YOU and your country support?"

the answer would be "TURKEY"; Even hypothetically Turkey cannot attack China mainly for Geo-political reasons.

China ofcourse 

Turkey is barbaric 

Source(s): Greek

As Turkey has also had issue with its minorities (especially the Kurds), I would support neither side in this.

My country would support neither side. While we are allies with Turkey, our alliance promises to defend Turkey, not join it when it is the attacker. Turkey being the aggressor, we would sit it out, offering support to neither side so as to not get dragged into it under international convention as a belligerent state giving aid to the enemy of the other.

But such a war wouldn't be much of a war if a war at all. Turkey has no means to bring a war to China and China has no means to bring a war to Turkey, much less the desire. I mean, in this hypothetical scenario you've dreamt up, how is it that Turkey attacks China? There's 5,000 miles and a number of countries between Turkey and China. Turkey doesn't have that kind of military reach.