I think its time for Manchester United to just get that  cheque book out and sign a world class CB, CDM, a FW and a LB ?

Just give Ole access to £350m at least.

There is quality there in Pogba, Fernandes, Rashford, Bissaka, Maguire and De Gea (he just needs a decent back four infront of him thats all) 

Thats 6.  Thats your core right there.

You can now eye world class players to fill in the left back,  center back, central midfield and forward positions.

Man United need to make a statement that they mean business to the rest of their rivals in EPL and seriously spend BIG,  they need 5 players.

who here agrees with me ?

I'd push that budget to £400m straight away if required.

What is £400m  in this day and age in the football world ? Especially if you're Manchester United, one of the biggest names in world football ?

If Ole wants to bring big trophies back to Old Trafford....no other way about it,  get that  cheque book out.

epl regs, thoughts ?

• August

My thoughts Aces is that you are living in Fantasy Land. MU will not stump out another £400 on players!

• Wokaz

From the owner's perspective, they have no incentive to invest money in new players when they can just sh!thouse their way to a last minute top 4 finish.